To purchase documents, please:
- Under NEW ORDERS, enter the street name only of the subject property (ex: enter MAPLE for 232 Maple Street)
- From the Address, click on the correct street or unit address and you will be taken to the order page.
- On the order page, select the documents you wish to purchase by placing a check in the box next to the specific documents.
- IF YOU ARE SELLING A PROPERTY AND NEED A RESALE PACKAGE, SELECT THE $375.00 PACKAGE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE – THIS IS A COMPLETE DOCUMENTS SET CONTAINING ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED PER TITLE 68 PA UNIFORM ACT FOR A PROPERTY RESALE WITHIN A CONDOMINIUM OR PLANNED COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION.
- Within this package you MUST select a lender.
- If the buyer’s lender is unknown or a questionnaire is unneeded, leave the lender dropdown set to Generic Lender, then select one of the 8 questionnaires in red below it. The specific questionnaire does not matter, but one MUST be selected.
- After that DO NOT SELECT ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS ON THIS PAGE.
- IF YOU ARE AN OWNER ENROLLED IN THE DUES AUTOPAYMENT PROGRAM THROUGH STEVENSON, WILLIAMS, YOUR ENROLLMENT WILL BE TERMINATED WHEN YOUR RESALE CERTIFICATE IS PROCESSED.
- Estopples / Resale Certificates and Lender Questionnaires are TIME SENSITIVE documents. Please download these documents within 14 days of their release date. After 14 days the estopple / resale certificate and lender questionnaire download links will automatically deactivate. The estopple / resale certificate and lender questionnaire are only valid for the month in which they are issued.
- FOR JAMESTOWN RESIDENTS:If you are selling your garage WITH your condo, the garage’s information will be included on the condo’s estopple. DO NOT order a separate GARAGE ESTOPPLE and GARAGE RESALE DOCUMENTS PACKAGE.
- At the bottom of the page enter the required information (indicated by RED DOTS) — Escrow / Loan / Lender information are NOT required.
- Enter the date you request the documents to be completed by. If this date is within 5 business days of the order date a $75.00 RUSH CHARGE will be added to your order. There is approximately an 8 to 10 business day turn around on estopple / resale certificates and lender questionnaires, unless a RUSH order is placed. The turn around time on RUSH ORDERS is 1 to 3 business days.
- Click CALCULATE CHARGES to be taken to the next page to enter payment, enter email delivery information, and place order.
- Fill out ALL ITEMS on Payment Page and click PAY FOR DOCUMENTS
- After your payment is processed a receipt including your unique TRANSACTION CODE will be emailed to the email address(s) entered on the Payment Page. You will be sent additional emails notifying you that the management company has approved and released your closing documents.
- After you payment has processed, you will be taken to the Order Confirmation Page. From the Order Confirmation Page, you will be able to download Community Governing Documents and financial statements immediately using your transaction code. As other documents become available you will receive email notifications that those documents are ready for download.
- All document sales are final.
To retrieve the closing documents you have purchased:
- On the Stevenson Williams website, under DOCUMENTS, click on ORDER DOCUMENTS.
- In the field under EXISTING ORDERS, enter your transaction code and click SUBMIT.
- Click on the link to each document listed to download your purchased documents.
- You will have immediate access to all governance, financial, and any miscellaneous association documents.
- If the link on the order confirmation page reads, “Pending Management Company Approval”, your document has not yet been prepared by the Stevenson, Williams. As soon as it is drafted, approved, and released, you will be notified via email and will be able to download it as described above
If you are unsure of which documents to purchase, please contact your lender, agent or closing attorney for assistance.
For technical issues regarding document purchases
please email [email protected] or call AssociationReady LLC at 1-888-497-8832.
We’d love to tell you our story and answer any questions about life in our community.