Resale and Community Document Order Instructions
Before any of these steps are taken, please go to www.stevensonwilliamsco.com and click on Order Resale & Community Documents. Then click Buy Resales & Community Documents.
To purchase documents, please:
- Enter the street name only of the subject property (ex: enter MAPLE for 232 Maple Street)
- From the Address, click on the correct street or unit address and you will be taken to the order page.
- On the order page, select the documents you wish to purchase by placing a check in the box next to the specific documents.
- IF YOU ARE ORDERING DOCUMENTS FOR A RESALE, SELECT THE $375.00 PACKAGE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE – THIS IS A COMPLETE DOCUMENTS SET CONTAINING ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A PROPERTY RESALE. Note, within this package you MUST select a lender. If the lender is unknown, leave the lender dropdown set to Generic Lender and select any one of the 9 documents in red below it. After that DO NOT SELECT ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS ON THIS PAGE.
- Enter the required (indicated by red dot) Escrow / Loan / Lender information.
- Enter the date you require the documents to be completed by.
- Click CALCULATE CHARGES to be taken to the credit card page
- Fill out ALL ITEMS on Credit Card page and click PAY FOR DOCUMENTS
- An email receipt that includes your unique TRANSACTION CODE will be emailed to the email address entered on the credit card page.
- You will be sent additional emails notifying you that the management company has approved and released your closing documents.
When the credit card has processed, you will be taken to the Order Confirmation Page. From the Order Confirmation Page, you will be able to download Community Governing Documents immediately.
To retrieve the closing documents you have purchased:
- On the Stevenson Williams website, click the same link you used to begin the document purchase process.
- In the lower box, enter your transaction code and click SUBMIT.
- Click on the links to download your purchased documents.
If the link on the order confirmation page reads, “Pending Management Company Approval”, your document has not yet been released by the Management Company. As soon as it is released, you will be notified via email.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERING, PLEASE CONTACT
MIKE MILLER, [email protected], 412.531.6000 X102.
We’d love to tell you our story and answer any questions about life in our community.