Since 1974, Stevenson Williams Management Company has been providing first-class, cost effective management services to condominium associations located throughout the greater Pittsburgh region. The professional staff treats each of it’s clients with a high level of personal attention and respect. Listed below are the general, wide array of services that we are capable of, but not limited to, providing our clients:
- Coordination of Association board and owner meetings.
- Facilitate compliance in the Governing Documents of the Association.
- Supervision of all personnel including recruiting, hiring and training.
- Attracting competitive bids and managing maintenance projects to completion.
- Processing and review of alteration requests.
- Monthly income and expense statements.
- Annual Operating and Reserve Budget preparation.
- Association business and records documentation.
- Overseeing annual meetings and board member elections.
- Monthly bank account balancing and reconciliation.
- Monthly fee processing, delinquency reporting, and collections.
- Processing of online payments and bank ACH.
- Processing and review of unit owner’s work orders.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit and Association’s tax return.
- Provide bid specification for the annual Association master insurance policy.
- Purchasing and Inventory Control.
- Preparation of all re-sale documents.
- Complete A/P and A/R reporting.
- 24-hour management representation availability.
- Assist with Association website operation, design, and content.
We’d love to tell you our story and answer any questions about life in our community.