Rental Property Management Proposal Request
Rental Property Management Proposal RequestComplete and submit this form to receive a Management Proposal for your rental property.
Since the mid-1930’s Stevenson Williams Management Company has been providing first-class, cost effective property management services for Pittsburgh rental property owners. Listed below are the general, wide variety of services that we are capable of, but not limited to, providing our clients:
- Arrange advertising for all vacant units and show to prospective tenants.
- Approve all prospective tenants through an extensive background, credit and employment verification.
- Prepare and sign all leases, renewals and disclosures, if any, for the rental property as the agent for the property owner.
- Act as liaison between the tenants and property owner.
- Enforce all rules and regulations of lease/property.
- Provide secure key control
- Prepare bid specifications, where qualified, for all repairs.
- Supervise all employees/contractors.
- Prepare bid specifications for the rental property’s annual insurance policy.
- Prepare the following monthly reports:
- Rental fee collection
- Delinquency Reporting/Collection
- Income and Expense Statement
- General Ledger
- Escrow Account Statement
- A/P and A/R Statement
- Assist in the preparation of the annual tax return.
- Property Manager will be on call 24 hours per day.
We’d love to hear your story and answer questions about how we can help you!