Rental Property Management
Since the mid-1930’s Stevenson Williams Management Company has been providing first-class, cost effective management services for our rental property owners. Listed below are the general, wide variety of services that we are capable of, but not limited to, providing our clients:
- Arrange advertising for all vacant units and show to prospective tenants.
- Approve all prospective tenants through an extensive background, credit and employment verification.
- Prepare and sign all leases, renewals and disclosures, if any, for the property as the agent for the property.
- Act as liaison between the tenants and property owner.
- Enforce all rules and regulations of lease/property.
- Provide secure key control
- Prepare bid specifications, where qualified, for all repairs.
- Supervise all employees/contractors.
- Prepare bid specifications for the property’s annual insurance policy.
- Prepare the following monthly reports:
- Rental fee collection
- Delinquency Reporting/Collection
- Income and Expense Statement
- General Ledger
- Escrow Account Statement
- A/P and A/R Statement
- Assist in the preparation of the annual tax return.
- Management representative will be on call 24 hours per day.
We’d love to hear your story and answer questions about how we can help you!